CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

so whats new?




well,i hope this works! i am posting a little slide show of my family. i will later post one of when we went to the zoo! we had so much fun.
o.k so whats been going on? well, I GOT A JOB! i am realy excited. it is at a grocery store in the floral department.I was givin the choice of what department i wanted to work in, and i thought i was being slick and picking the floral because it seems quit back there(you know , not much going on)boy was i wrong...busy,busy,busy...i never thought there was sooo much to know about FLOWERS and PLANTS. i mean come on. ha,ha. well, i guess thats what i get. anyways , i think once im there for awhile i will get the hange of whats going on. (i hope).but the nice thing is i got my hours in between school hours, and that is soooooo nice! now my big thing is trying to get a routine down for the kids,house and now work. I think i need to give the kids more chores and train them to do more!so i dont drive myself crazy.everyone is just used to me doing everything for them, that this will be a job in itself. well anyways thats it for today! untill next time.

3 comments:

Shana said...

Cool pics hon, I am so impressed that you made that work on your blog. Very cool. How is the job going? I am so proud of you, way to go!!! You can't beat the hours too, no daycare, very lucky! Love you hon and give your sweetie and the kids hugs from me.

Mommyca said...

yay!! I'm happy for you!! And happy you did an update!!LOL!
And I look sooooo fat in those picture:o(

Shana said...

Hi, Little girl. Love The pics, Shar sticks out like a sore thumb Ha, Ha. I wish that I was in them I'm sad about that? Love you dad
p.s. glad you hear you got a job, proud of you,,.,love you (had to sign on with Mom's blog name, cuz you don't allow anonymous comments) call me anytime, I love you honey, dad