CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

being sick

finally, i'm getting a bit better. I have been sick for about a week now. I dont know some sinus thing, and with that a headache and coughing. and with all that ,i have to deal with this lady at work. i know, i know i just started ,and already with the drama! dont get me wrong though i like my job and once i get the hang of what im doing,i will like it even more! but see, there is this lady at work, and i feel that maybe she doesnt like me there, i dont know its weird. like she is playing two personalities. she smiles, but her eyes dont. plus i think she feels like im there to replace her! and i think I AM! i was told that they think she has been doing some dishonest things, and the managers were soposed to talk to her , but she is still there. and it just feels crowded were we are, because we only have this corner of the store to work in,and we are always buppin into eacher other. and everytime she is showing me something and i have to get close to her, it smells like stale cheap beer and purfume.....eeww. THATS NOT A GOOD MIX ,let me tell you! well, i guess thats it for me, i think i just needed to let that out. and so now that i did,until next time! (hopefully next time, will be sooner then last time! haha)

2 comments:

Mommyca said...

feeling better?

Shana said...

hey chickie you really need to post again..hope you are feeling better, sorry we missed your call, the phone was off and I didn't actually get your message until the weekend, so I will call you guys this weekend, love to all